The Recipe scrapbook is finished. I printed out 2 copies (its a couple hundred pages), one for my kitchen and one original for the family documents at our cottage.
Everyone else will receive cd's and can print their own copies. If I have to do any more copies, I am taking it to a printer. It is really time-consuming and not pleasant to do 2-sided copying with a home printer.
Now, I can concentrate on cards, again. I just sent 178 cards to service people in Afghanistan. A local church was sending shoe boxes of goodies and sent a box of my cards for them to choose what they can use to send back home to their family and friends. It was a fun project--along with cards that I had on hand, I made a bunch related to kids and family, missing home, love, etc., that, hopefully, will be of interest to someone in a camp in the hills.
Now, with my inventory down, I am repleting it with new techniques and ideas--iris and fancy folding flowers and fairies has caught my attention for the moment. Here are a few of my recent additions:
That's it for this morning. I hope to see you again in 2 months or less!